Saturday, March 26, 2011

{ Chouettes }

Welcome to one of my favorite little Etsy shops: Chouettes.




 
 Aren't these gorgeous?! There are fourteen pages of lovely, vintage-style baubles at the Chouettes shop here. Go ahead, take a peek! You know you want to. A few pretties from Chouettes are just the thing to perk up your springtime outfits! Every color + style you can imagine, and they come packaged so prettily you may think your birthday has arrived!

I was introduced to Chouettes when I won a giveaway for a pair of earrings from this shop. I loved them so much that I've bought a few more pairs, and after seeing mine, my sister-in-law requested some for her birthday. Nowadays when I wear earrings, 90% of the time it's a pair from Chouettes. They are so classic and timeless, yet fresh and young and hip at the same time. They really do go with everything!


Speaking of packaging, I think that Lily, who makes each of these lovely pieces, puts as much care + creativity into the packaging as the individual pieces of jewelry.



Unfortunately, I forgot to take photos of the darling little hand-stamped gift tags that have accompanied each order I've received. You'll have to take my word for it--they are adorable!
In a few months, Lily will be embarking on new adventures. She's not going to have the time to keep making jewelry will be closing Chouettes {I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll be back to jewelry-making someday...where else am I supposed to buy earrings for the rest of my life?}. So go ahead and stock up on pretty vintage earrings and necklaces now, before it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment