Thursday, September 23, 2010

{ Happy Birthday }

To you, Handsome!
I pray for God to bless you mightily in the upcoming year:
To give you courage, strength, wisdom, and joy.
To give you each day your daily bread.
To undergird you every moment with the knowledge of His everlasting arms upholding you.
To bless you beyond your wildest dreams, as you pursue Him boldly.
Happy Birthday to the man who follows Jesus and leads me.
Happy Birthday to the man who throws me over his shoulder just because.
Happy Birthday to the man who makes me laugh harder than anyone else.
{He's in the middle, in case you were wondering.}
Happy Birthday to the man who is courageous, talented, hardworking, good-looking, creative, not afraid to take risks, speaks the truth boldly, is passionate for the Gospel, has a servant's heart, can click his heels, and is going to be embarrassed that I wrote this post.
Happy Birthday to the man who loves to sing, anything, anytime, anywhere, even if a karaoke machine is hundreds of miles away.


Happy Birthday to the man who dances like he lives: passionately, exuberantly, wholeheartedly. Happy Birthday to the man who has perfected the art of the Car Dance.

Happy Birthday to you, Michael! Aside from Jesus, you are the greatest evidence of God's grace in my life. I am so glad that you were born!

2 comments:

  1. I love how much you two love each other. Really sweet post. HBD to Mike!

    ReplyDelete