Sunday, November 1, 2009

{ Date Night }

Breakfast for dinner?
- Blueberry pancakes, bacon (loads of bacon!!), and fried eggs - check!

Season two of LOST?
- Walt's been kidnapped and Sawyer's been shot and what is up with the timer in the hatch? -check!

Teeny tiny little containers of Haagen Dazs ice cream for dessert?
- They come with the silliest miniature spoon/flat scooping device under the lid - check!

It's my second time through the LOST world, but Dear Husband has never seen the series. I've seen up to about halfway through season 4, but I really want to be able to watch season 6 (the last season) as it is being aired this winter. Which means we have to watch five seasons between now and January. I foresee a lot of our date nights this fall being LOST marathons....but I'm not complaining!

3 comments:

  1. Mrs.Jake here!
    Date night here as well:)(yes,my hubby is around,YEAH!)
    Swedish meatballs,mashed tators and window ripened tomatoes,yum!!
    But,we are watching X-files:)
    Seson two of LOST,wow,that seemed so long ago,how far it has come,yet not at all(so much we know,and so much we dont:)
    love you muchly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki!
    I loved finding you here!
    Muah,
    Minta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki

    thanks for popping over and saying hi!
    Yes, your name sounded familiar - Chelle had shown me some of your engagement photoshoot for ideas one time when we were talking about photographers and I have seen photos on facebook from your wedding. congratulations!!

    And I am so glad you have joined the blogging world :)

    it also sounds like you are very much enjoying your newly wedded bliss - oh how I can't wait to join you soon!

    kt :D

    ReplyDelete