Wednesday, April 4, 2012

{ Today I: }

:: painted my fingernails for the first time in a.g.e.s.

:: packed for our second road trip in less than a week {yay for a little brother getting married!}

:: wanted to blog about our trip last weekend, but clearly ran out of time...*ahem*...chose to take a nap instead

:: read this post from The Nester and now want to give houseplants another try...it's just that with only north-facing windows and last year's lack of success, I think I'm already doomed to failure

:: ran across this beautiful image


:: came to the conclusion that maybe the reason Baby Girl does gymnastics when I lie down is because when I'm moving around, it lulls her to sleep...so maybe my sleepytime is her awaketime?

:: vacuumed for the first time in an embarrasingly long stretch

:: had a sudden, intense craving for roasted vegetables at about 10:00 a.m., which resulted in making and eating roasted carrots at about 10:45 a.m.

:: missed my husband an awful lot

:: took this brooding self-portrait when I realized I was having a good hair day {such days may be in short supply in the future: it appears that Pantene has stopped producing my favorite curly-hair-taming product ever...and so far I have not been very successful in finding a replacement. My last bottle of the good stuff is just about gone.}


:: needs to get going or I'll be late for dinner with friends!


1 comment:

  1. Love the image - sweet reminders :) Boo about your hair product - I had that problem with my favourite Dove face cream and have not found anything comparable in the last year! If you let me know what it is, I can check stores here for you - I know how annoying it is to finally find something you love and then they stop making it!

    Yay for your bro's wedding - have fun!

    ReplyDelete