Saturday, November 13, 2010

{ Thankfuls }

Some of the things I'm thankful for this autumn...
:: homemade enchiladas ::

:: yellow leaves painting the ground ::

source

:: spiced apple cider simmering on the stove ::

:: the laciness of naked tree branches against the sky ::

:: knitting ::

:: snuggling under blankets with my husband to watch a movie ::

source

:: feeling cozy in my coat and scarf when it's cold outside ::

:: cute new flats for cheap at Target ::

:: plotting my Christmas gift creations and purchases ::

:: a new worship album from my favorite band at church ::
:: a clean kitchen ::

:: a new Winco minutes from our home ::

:: savoring two holiday issues of Real Simple {I'm behind on my reading!} ::

:: watching The Blind Side two days ago and still feeling a big tug on my heartstrings ::

:: cinnamon-scented pinecones ::

3 comments:

  1. I love this list and I want some cinnamon pine cones asap. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent list, Nikki! It is amazing what we can find to be thankful for if would just look around us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this list. And you.xo

    ReplyDelete