1. In 15 days, Mike and I will celebrate one year since we became Mr. + Mrs.
2. I can't believe how rapidly twelve months have sped by! Didn't we just get married? A couple of months ago? It cannot possibly be one year...not yet.
3. How long does one consider a couple to be newlyweds? I vote for three years.
4. I'm on-call for the entirety of this three-day weekend, and praise the Lord, I haven't had to go to work yet!!
5. Apparently pressure makes me more productive: I've gotten so much done between last night and right now.
6. I kid you not, as I typed the last sentence, my pager beeped. I'm off to work!
7. Pioneer Woman, I sincerely apologize for not making your buttered rosemary rolls in a cast-iron skillet as your recipe directs. I don't have a cast iron skillet. I also have no self-control. My six rosemary rolls came out of the oven less than an hour ago, and I've eaten five of them. No joke. They are deee-lish-ous!!!